Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baby Winter Squash with Spiced Orange-Currant Stuffing
- 8 individual baby winter squash (such as Sweet Dumpling) or four 1 1/2-pound acorn squash
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for brushing
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt plus additional for sprinkling
- 10 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled seeded butternut squash (from 4 1/2 pounds)
- 4 tablespoon (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 3 cups chopped onions
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup dried currants
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?