Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baby Turnips with Apricots and Pistachios
- 3 bunches baby turnips with their tops (about 20 turnips), cut into ¼-inch-thick rounds, washed, dried, and set aside (see Notes)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Coarse salt
- Freshly ground white pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup dried Turkish apricots plumped in 1 cup hot water for 10 minutes, then thickly sliced
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped unsalted pistachios
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 255kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|