Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baby Spinach Frittata with Sweet Potato Hash Crust
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 2 small sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 green onions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach (give it a few chops with a knife if you’d like)
- 1/3 cup goat cheese (about 3 ounces, use regular or herbed goat cheese)
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Hot sauce (I recommend Cholula)
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?