Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baby Greens with Roasted Beets and Warm Goat Cheese Tarts
- 8 small or 4 medium beets, preferably an assortment of golden beets and red beets
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 shallot, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 French-style baguette
- ¼ pound fresh goat cheese without rind, in one piece
- 8 ounces baby lettuce greens
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 281kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 15g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 13mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|