Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baby Greens with Artisanal Cheeses and Charcuterie
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons quince paste (membrillo)*
- 1 medium shallot, thinly sliced
- 4 cups (loosely packed) baby frisée
- 4 cups (loosely packed) assorted baby greens
- Cracked black pepper
- 4 slices local goat cheese
- 4 small wedges local blue cheese
- 4 slices firm aged local cow's-milk or sheep's-milk cheese
- 12 slices artisanal salami
- 8 slices speck or prosciutto
- 1/2 cup Marcona almonds
- 1/4 cup Lucques olives or other green olives or 1 small Granny Smith apple, cored, thinly sliced
- Baguette slices
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?