Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baby Egg Rolls
- For the egg rolls:
- cup vegetable oil
- one 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- one 1/2 pound boneless pork chop cut into thin strips
- 2 scallions, white and 1 inch of the green parts, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 large red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 cup thinly sliced napa cabbage
- cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 30 square wonton wrappers
- For the dipping sauce:
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- cup rice vinegar (unseasoned)
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?