Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baby Doe's Cheese Soup with Beer
- 2 quarts milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chicken bouillon powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 12 fluid ounces dark beer
- 1 (16 ounce) jar processed cheese sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.2g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|