Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baby Chocolate Coconut Cream Pies
- 5-oz bittersweet chocolate, melted and divided
- 12 miniature graham cracker pie crusts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups half & half/light cream
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk (regular or light)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped sweetened flaked coconut
- lightly sweetened whipped cream
- Directions1. Brush individual graham cracker crusts with melted chocolate, using about 1.5-oz. Place in the refrigerator to harden.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?