Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baby Bok Choy with Yellow Bell Peppers
- 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil or canola oil
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 large yellow bell peppers, stem and seed pod removed and discarded, sliced (about 2 cups sliced)
- 4 green onions, chopped, including green parts that are not dried out
- 1 lb baby bok choy, bottom root ball cut off and discarded, rinsed thoroughly, torn into smaller pieces
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?