Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baby Bok Choy with Sherry and Prosciutto
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 medium cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 6 heads baby bok choy, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt, more as needed
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce (use gluten-free soy sauce for gluten-free version of recipe)
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch mixed with a tablespoon of cold water
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup of thinly sliced prosciutto cut into 1/4-inch strips, or finely chopped
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?