Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baby Bok Choy with Braised Shiitake Sauce
- 10 large dried shiitake mushrooms (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 8 baby bok choy, halved lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon tapioca starch or cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into very thin matchstick-size strips (about 2 tablespoons)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?