Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baby Artichokes with Lemon and Olive Oil
- 6 pounds baby globe artichokes
- 1 cup bottled or strained fresh lemon juice, plus 2 tablespoons for the trimmed artichokes
- 2 cups white wine vinegar (6% acidity)
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 teaspoons pure kosher salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 304kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 27g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|