Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baby Artichokes and Two Sauces
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cups water
- 24 baby artichokes (about 2 pounds), outer leaves removed and tops cut off to the light green part
- ½ cup Lemon Garlic Butter (recipe follows) or ¾ cup Soft Garlic Anchovy Oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 106kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (24%)|
|Cholesterol 20mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|