Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baby Artichoke, Parsley, and Celery Salad
- 2½ pounds baby artichokes
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 medium red onion, or 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup packed whole Italian parsley, stems removed
- ¼ cup capers
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Dash of Tabasco
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 232kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|