Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baby-Back Ribs Adobo
- 1 cup organic apple cider vinegar (preferably aged in wood)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 small bay leaves
- 1-2 large jalapeño chiles, to taste
- 1 side of baby back ribs (about 2 pounds), cut up into individual or 2-rib portions
- 2 teaspoons rock salt
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 teaspoons tellicherry peppercorns
- Steamed rice, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 454kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 27g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 168mg (56%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|