Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Babas Infused with Limoncello
- 1 package (2 teaspoons) dry yeast
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ pound (1 stick) butter, softened, plus more for the bowl and molds
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup limoncello
- A food processor fitted with the metal blade
- Baba molds or mini cake molds
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 313kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 68mg (23%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|