Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
BEST Garlic Parmesan Croutons
- 8 (1/2 inch thick) slices French bread, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning (such as Emeril's Bayou Blast!®), or more to taste
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, sliced thin
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.1g|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|