Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
BBQ vegetables with goat's cheese
- 4 aubergines , cut into 1cm slices lengthways
- 8 plum tomatoes , each cut into 3 thick slices
- 2 bunches of spring onions , trimmed
- 150ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 plump garlic cloves , crushed
- 2 x 100g packs firm goat's cheese
- extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
- large handful of fresh basil leaves
- 8 flour tortillas
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?