Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
BBQ Tuna Fritters
- 1 (6 ounce) can light tuna in water, drained
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried savory
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|