Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
BBQ Salmon and Fruit Skewers
- 4 wooden skewers
- 1 (1 pound) fillet salmon
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, or as needed
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 fresh peach, pitted and cut into chunks
- 2 thick slices fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|