Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
BBQ Ranch Bacon Cheeseburgers
- 2 pounds ground sirloin beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch salad and seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup Hunt's® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (2.1 ounce) package fully cooked bacon, heated
- 6 slices Monterey Jack cheese, each slice cut diagonally into 2 triangles
- 1 (16 ounce) package French bread rolls, sliced in half lengthwise, toasted
- 6 leaves green leaf lettuce
- French-fried onions (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 45g|
|Saturated Fat 16.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|