Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
BBQ Pork Chop with Bean Salad
- 6 x British Organic Pork chops weighing about 200g each
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp mustard (English)
- Juice and zest of 3 lemons (keep the lemon shells for grilling & serving with the pork)
- 3 x tbsp English rapeseed oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the green herb sauce:
- 2 cloves garlic
- 25g fresh tarragon leaves
- 50 sorrel leaves (plus a few to finish)
- 25g fresh dill
- 100ml Ev olive oil (or English EV rapeseed oil)
- salt & pepper
- For the summer bean salad:
- 250g broad beans
- 250g shelled peas
- 170g fresh cannelloni or tasty broad beans, rinsed
- 100g radish topped, tailed & sliced
- Zest & juice of 2 lemons
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?