Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
BBQ Onion and Smoked Gouda Quesadillas with Pea Shoot Mini Salad
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound onions, peeled, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup purchased barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 8 8-inch-diameter flour tortillas
- 8 ounces coarsely grated smoked Gouda cheese (about 2 cups packed)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 ounces pea shoots or pea sprouts or 1 small bunch trimmed watercress
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?