Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- FOR MEATBALLS
- 1-1/2 pound Ground Beef
- 3/4 cups Oats
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Very Finely Minced Onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Plenty Of Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- FOR COOKING MEATBALLS
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour (coating For Frozen Meatballs)
- Canola Oil
- FOR SAUCE
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire
- 4 Tablespoons (to 6 Tablespoons) Onion
- 1 dash Tabasco
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?