Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.3g|
|Saturated Fat 12.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|