Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- 2 (4 pound) whole chickens, cut up
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 3/4 cup prepared mustard
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons minced garlic
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup steak sauce
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 hamburger buns
- 3 cups prepared coleslaw (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|