Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Azuki Beans Cooked with Garlic and Ginger
- 1 cup dried azuki beans
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 whole dried red chilies
- juice from 1 lime or 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 cup cream or yogurt
- 3 tablespoons ghee or a mixture of butter and oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?