Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Awesome Spicy Beef Kabobs OR Haitian Voodoo Sticks
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds beef sirloin, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 10 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|