Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Awesome Rhubarb-Strawberry Pudding
- 3 cups diced fresh rhubarb
- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup white sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15g|
|Saturated Fat 9.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|