Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Award Winning Peaches and Cream Pie
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (3 ounce) package non-instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained and syrup reserved
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.2g|
|Saturated Fat 9.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|