Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Avocado and Tuna Tapas
- 1 (12 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced, plus additional for garnish
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 dash balsamic vinegar
- black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
- 2 ripe avocados, halved and pitted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|