Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Avocado and Grapefruit Salad
- 2 tablespoons verjus* or 3 1/2 teaspoons white grape juice and 2 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1/4 cup walnut oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Fine sea salt
- 8 large butter lettuce leaves
- 3 ripe avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, thinly sliced, rinsed under cold water
- 3 large Ruby Red grapefruits, all peel and white pith cut away, segments cut from between membranes
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?