Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Avocado and Cilantro Soup
- 4 avocados - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 3 1/2 cups cold chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon tequila (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 13.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|