Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Avocado and Black Bean Dip
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1/2 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- sea salt to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|