Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Avocado and Black-Eyed-Pea Salsa
- 2 ripe but firm avocados, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup chopped roma (plum) tomatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|