Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Avocado, Tomato, and Mozzarella Salad
- 4 small plum tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, white and green parts, finely chopped
- 6 oz (150g) small buffalo mozzarella balls, torn in half
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, plus more for serving
- 2 tbsp nonpareil capers, drained and rinsed
- Basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 ripe Hass avocados, pitted, skinned, and quartered
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 432kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 38g (58%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (48%)|
|Cholesterol 34mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|