Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Avocado Tomato Salsa
- 3/4 pound ripe tomatoes, rinsed and drained, stems removed
- 2 avocados, peeled, pit removed, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- Juice of about 1 1/2 limes (about 4 1/2 tablespoons)
- 1 jalapeno chile, cored and seeded, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup minced scallion greens
- 2 tablespoons fruity extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped coarsely
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?