Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Avocado Toasties with Kiwi Salsa and Bacon
- 8 bacon slices
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pound kiwis (about 3 large), peeled, cut into 1/4-inch cubes (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 ciabatta or pain rustique, halved horizontally
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted, peeled
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?