Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Avocado Soup with Herbs, Slivered Radishes, and Pistachios
- 2 cups low-fat buttermilk
- 1 cup yogurt, preferably whole-milk
- 1 large avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1 large garlic clove
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 slender scallions, white parts plus a bit of the green, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- 1 tablespoon minced marjoram or oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/2 jalapeo chile, seeded and chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon sweetener, such as agave syrup, to taste
- Finely sliced chives and chive blossoms
- Thinly slivered radishes
- Dill, mint, and cilantro sprigs
- 1/3 cup shelled pistachios or walnuts
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?