Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Avocado Soup with Chicken and Lime
- 4 (6 inch) corn tortillas, julienned
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 white onion, sliced thinly
- 8 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 fresh jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 8 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into thin strips
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|