Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Avocado Shrimp Ceviche-Estillo Sarita
- 2 pounds large shrimp - peeled, deveined and chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 5 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- 16 saltine crackers
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|