Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 medium tomatillos, husked
- 2 to 4 jalapeno chilles, seeded and minced (for a hotter salsa leave the seeds in)
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt (kosher or sea), or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ripe Hass avocado, peeled, seeded, and diced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 70kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|