Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Avocado Irish Cream Fudge
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/28 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|