Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Avocado Dressed Shrimp a la Mexicana
- 12 ounces (about 2½ cups) medium-small, peeled-and-deveined cooked shrimp
- 1 medium white onion, cut into ¼-inch pieces
- 1 large red-ripe tomato, cut into ¼-inch pieces (you should have a generous cup)
- ¼ to 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- Hot green chile(s) to taste (usually 3 serranos or 1 to 2 jalapeños), stemmed and roughly chopped
- 1 medium, ripe avocado, pitted, flesh scooped from the skin and roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup (loosely packed) roughly chopped cilantro (thick bottom stems cut off), plus sprigs for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 76kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 66mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|