Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Avocado Chickpea Hummus
- 1 1/4 cups dried chickpeas (3 1/2 cups cooked or 2 14 oz cans)
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 to 3 jalapeos, seeded and chopped
- 2 small cloves garlic, chopped
- juice from 2 limes (4 tablespoons)
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt, or to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or as needed
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?