Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Avocado Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 cups snow peas
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms, stems discarded, caps thinly sliced
- 4 bunches green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large ripe but firm avocados - peeled, pitted, and cut into large chunks
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 17.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|