Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Avocado, Beet and Arugula Salad with Chevre Tartine
- 4 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 (1/2 inch thick) slices crusty bread
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced beets, drained and diced
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens with arugula
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 44.1g|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 11.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|