Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Avocado-Mango Salad with Fresh (or Blue) Cheese, Bacon, and Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 4 slices bacon
- ½ cup hulled untoasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil or olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- Fresh hot green chile or taste (I like a large Serrano or a small jalapeno), stemmed (optional)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 large head Boston/butterhead lettuce (or an equivalent amount of Bibb lettuce), leaves separated
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 2 ripe mangoes
- A generous ¾ cup coarsely crumbled Mexican queso fresco or mild blue cheese (Gorgonzola is great)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 609kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 50g (76%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (49%)|
|Cholesterol 29mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|