Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Avocado-Lime Shrimp Salad (Ensalada de Camarones con Aguacate y Limon)
- 1 1/4 pounds cooked deveined shelled shrimp, tail shells removed
- 3 avocados - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 bunch green onion tops, chopped
- 3 large red tomatoes, diced
- 1 large yellow tomato, diced
- 1 bell pepper (any color), chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|