Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Avgolemono Soup with Chicken and Orzo
- 6 cups chicken broth (I like the boxed Imagine and Pacific brands)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup uncokked orzo
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 8 ounces cooked chicken breast, shredded into bite-sized pieces
- Directions1. Bring broth and dill to a boil in large saucepan and add orzo. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Turn off heat and remove one cup of broth from the pot (without any orzo in it.) Let it cool for 5 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?